We are a corporate partner with Association of Proposal Management Professionals National Capital Area
TRAINING and CERTIFICATION CATALOG for capture, proposal, and business development professionals to learn more about the available training and professional certification options.
UPCOMING public CLASSES brochure to get the schedule of the classes for you and your colleagues to attend.
ON-SITE TRAINING brochure to bring the most practical and effective training programs to your company and get the training designed specifically for your needs and goals.
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, you are at the right place.
- Are you short-staffed and need extra hands in writing proposals to government or commercial customers?
- Do you need assistance from senior experts in business development, capture planning, proposal management, proposal writing, and proposal pricing in positioning for and developing a highly competitive must-win proposal?
- Are you new to government contracting and would like to have expert assistance in entering the $524 billion federal market?
- Are you looking to supercharge your business growth by winning proposals consistently and wonder how to make your company or division more successful at winning government contracts?
- Would you like your sales and business development personnel to have a higher win rate?
With a win rate of 94%, OST Global Solutions Inc. (OST) has helped our clients win more than $18 billion worth of work through effective proposals. Using our proposal consulting services and proposal training courses, we have contributed to growing several businesses from small or mid-size to large in a span of less than a year.
Today, OST can help you accelerate your business growth in all its facets through business development consulting; business development coaching; and capture, proposal, and writing training, while leveraging our in-house staff and a network of more than 800 vetted proposal professionals. These professionals use our proven capture and proposal management processes for winning federal bids, and a suite of proposal tools that make their work more effective and efficient. Some of our consultants have clearances, allowing them to support you on classified proposals.
- Identifying revenue growth goals and strategies to achieve them.
- Matching your capabilities with target government customers.
- Analyzing core competencies & identifying additional areas of profitability.
- Marketing to the government using an integrated approach with a variety of modern marketing methods, including Web 2.0.
- White paper, case study, presentation, & other collateral development.
- Helping identify government contract opportunities & develop a pipeline of pursuits early in the government procurement cycle, well before the issuance of the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Pre-proposal capture plan development, customer relationship development, intelligence gathering, win strategy, competitive analysis, teaming, price to win, & solution development to position you to win a government proposal.
- Proposal management & proposal writing, including technical writing.
- Proposal editing, desktop publishing, and printing; proposal reviews, such as pink & red teams; pricing and cost volume management; orals.
- Training your program personnel in business development after you win a government contract.
- Intelligence gathering from the existing customers about future projects.
- Arranging for scope add-ons and creating new opportunities.
- Unsolicited proposals and white papers to add work to existing vehicles.
- Performance management to generate flawless past performance record.
Government contractors that hire us to help them win government proposals come from a variety of industries:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Physical Security and Logical Security
- Intelligence Community (IC)
- Engineering and Science
- Project Management
- High Tech Sector
- Systems Integration
- Homeland Security
- Bio technology
- Software Development
- Education and Training
- and many other fields
For the federal government, our consultants have won contracts for all 15 cabinet agencies, including:
- The Department of Defense (DOD), including Air Force, Army, Navy, the Marine Corps, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (JIEDDO), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and various commands.
- Department of Energy (DOE), including the National Laboratory complex.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS), including most of its component agencies.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Department of the Interior (DOI).
- Department of State (DOS).
- and all the other cabinet agencies.
We also have won government proposals for the National Security Agency (NSA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and other independent agencies and government corporations.
Additionally, our consultants can help you write proposals in response to state and local governments, commercial RFPs, and even foreign governments. We can also help you with grant writing.
- Traditional "requirements" RFP.
- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ).
- Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
- Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
- Fast-turnaround, page-limited Task Order.
- Two-step bid.
- Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Broad Agency Announcement (BAA).
- Request for Tender (RFT).
- Request for Information (RFI) or Sources Sought where you need to impress your client and shape the requirements in your favor.
- Any other set of requirements.
Our consultants average 14 years of experience - so most likely they have seen any type of government and commercial RFPs over the course of their career to confidently help you prepare a winning proposal.
Send us a message or call at 301-384-3350 to schedule a conversation and see how we can help you win government proposals or any other types of bids - and help grow your business.
We also invite you to explore our website with descriptions of our services, including capture and proposal resources (many of which are free), and sign up for our free eZine that provides articles, tips, and announcements of webinars on a variety of topics in basic and advanced business development, capture and proposal management, and government contracting.