Setting the Gold Standard for Corporate Training
We provide onsite corporate training in business development, capture, proposal management, proposal writing, solution development, oral presentations, winning Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts and task orders, and finer points of advanced Government business development techniques. Our highly experienced instructors—who are also industry-leading proposal professionals—can come to your office, or host a live webcast for your dispersed workforce. They will also provide training materials and tools that will aid higher retention and serve as a reference that you will keep reusing.
Onsite training options include:
- Standard courses (from our list of public courses) or customized courses tailored to your organization and industry. All of our courses are broken into modules that we can combine in a variety of ways to design a custom course that best suits your goals.
- Courses are offered in half-to-full-day sessions spread over a few hours, days, months, or a year.
- Our flat fee covers up to 16 people in a class, but we can accommodate larger groups upon request.
List of Business Development, Capture, and Proposal Courses
- Master AI to Enhance BD, Capture, and Proposal Processes
- Foundations of Capture Management
- Advanced Capture Management
- Competitive Analysis: Black Hat and Price to Win (PTW)
- Foundations of Proposal Management
- Advanced Proposal Management
- Proposal Theme Statements and Win Strategy Training
- Writing Persuasive Government Proposals
- Winning Government Cost Proposals
- Foundations of Federal Business Development
- How to Develop a Compliant Proposal
- Proposal Graphics Conceptualization and Design
- Desktop Publishing for Proposal Professionals
- Proposal Editing WorkshopBD for Project Personnel
- Proposal Color Reviewer Workshop (Pink and Red Teams)
- Solution Development: CONOPS, Executive Summaries, Technical and Management Volumes, Risk Section, and Past Performance
- Executive Summaries Workshop
- Foundations of Pricing and Estimating
BD, Capture, and Proposal Training Flyer
Download the flyer for our business development training, capture training, and proposal training courses to share with others in your company.
Methods for Training Personnel Onsite
- Concentrated one-day classroom “crash-course” at your company in winning Government business, with modules customized to your immediate needs. This training is meant to boost your win rate.
- Multiple-day, interactive, in-depth, hands-on seminars or workshop series to teach your team the capture and proposal techniques top Government contractors use to win nearly every pursuit. This is by far the most effective training, usually delivered over the course of 3-6 days, customized to your needs. After completing this course, your personnel will have the knowledge and a full suite of capture and proposal skills to grow your company.
- Course via series of short webinars, that are live capture and proposal training classes delivered via live web cast (over the phone and internet) over breakfast or lunch breaks, at a time and for the duration that’s convenient for you. They are your best bet if your workforce is geographically dispersed, and is busy working directly on customer’s projects or proposals. For example, we can do a series of 1-hour or 1.5-hour modules at a time during one or even multiple weeks.
- Just-in-time business development, capture, and proposal training for your entire proposal team for your strategic pursuits: in person or via a webinar (that you can record and keep for future use). This will help you increase your probability of winning (Pwin) your must-win proposal.
Classes include attractive slides and hands-on exercises, detailed checklists, and templates to refer to later. We also issue Certificates of Completion to every participant.
Our classes often get the highest grades in review forms by participants, and our customers return to us for more training.
Benefits Beyond Capture and Proposal Skill Development
- Higher capture and win rates
- Higher proposal quality and bid rate
- Benefits to a specific live capture pursuit used for exercises
- Cross-training in business development, capture, and proposal skills removes single points of failure and burnout
- Communicated priority of business development to the company
- Common language for business development, capture, and proposals
- Team building
- Deepened employee awareness of company’s capabilities and talent
- Greater employee pride in the organization
- Projecting a more professional image to the government and teaming partners
Three Reasons for Choosing Onsite Training over Public Courses
I. Get Everyone on the Same Train to Success. If you can situation when your everyone on a your proposal team seems to go in a totally different direction and hardly anyone is familiar or experienced enough with the winning proposal development practices, than onsite training is your option. You’ll get your ENTIRE team to benefit from improved capture and proposal management strategies and best practices, get everyone up to speed, enthused, and being able to work in tandem to maximize your win rate.
II. Save Substantially on Training Costs. Whether you need just one day for a small group or multiple days for extensive training for your entire team, OST’s business development, capture, and proposal onsite training delivers significant savings, no travel costs, no business or personal time lost to travel, and exceptional convenience with the same quality enjoyed in our public programs.
III. Build Practical Skills Through Real-World Examples and Exercises. Using our Onsite Bid & Proposal Academy training programs, you will receive ample opportunity to discuss best practices and reflect on real-world situations specific to your company, without having to worry about your competitors hearing about your internal issues. You can practice on your live opportunities, to further advance your capture and proposal progress throughout the class. Highly tailored materials and relevant exercises mean that you and your colleagues can immediately apply ideas that work.
Ready to Win More Government Contracts?
Schedule a FREE 30-minute Business Development Consultation with one of our experts or call (301) 384-3350.
We’ll discuss actionable ways you can grow in the Federal market and
tell you exactly how we can help you reach your goals.