Do you want to win more government solicitations? If so, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you looking to win more federal contracts and increase your revenue for 2023?
- Do you find it hard to locate solicitations that correlate to your capabilities and contracts that appeal to your growth objectives?
- Are you primarily supporting contracts as a subcontractor and want to prime contracts?
- Are you currently winning less than 50% of your proposal submissions?
- Do you have difficulty connecting with the government contract and project POCs to get the human intel needed to make an informed bid or no-bid decision?
- Do you want to stay informed with government trends, including with the agencies and NAICS that you pursue and/or support?
If you answered yes to just one of these questions, then OST Global Solutions can help you improve your business development growth objectives. We are a nationally recognized leader with business development training and consulting support services. For more than 15 years, the government Business Development (BD) experts at OST Global Solutions have helped clients win $23+ billion in funded contracts. Our WinMoreBD™™TM services include:
- S. Government market analysis and account planning: Identify federal agencies to target, what Indefinite Delivery Vehicles (IDV) to pursue, how you should grow, and what the competitive field looks like (who are your competitors)
- Opportunity identification
- Opportunity qualification
- Capture management
- Proposal management, writing, graphics, desktop publishing, orals
- Proposal pricing, including cost support services
Additional information for these services can be found on our website: WinMoreBD™™ Federal Government Pipeline Support
HOW AND WHY YOU WILL GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH OST BEING YOUR TRUSTED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PARTNER
Win Government Contracts Consistently
If you want government contracts to become a regular part of your revenue stream, you need well-researched opportunities in your pipeline. To help you target the best opportunities and win more contracts, OST offers a flexible package that delivers specialized government business development intelligence to help you target the right contracts and devise the correct win strategy.
Obstacles to Business Development Success
Many problems that show up during the proposal phase are systemic, upstream issues related to the BD and capture process. Most often, our clients report the following issues:
- Insufficient number of opportunities in the pipeline to keep the company bidding on enough proposals to meet growth goals,
- Difficulty prioritizing opportunities that look good to pursue,
- Insufficient or incomplete information on opportunities, which prevents companies from proper prioritization,
- Ad hoc attention given to the pipeline,
- Low win rate on submitted proposals,
- Limited or nonexistent dedicated Business Development (BD) personnel/expertise within the company,
- Difficulty recognizing good teaming opportunities or connecting with teaming partners,
Jump Start Your Win Rate
We start our federal pipeline project delivery with a focused strategy session to become intimate with your capabilities, proposals, past performance, and other information to compile a list of criteria for bid opportunities and create a pipeline of opportunities that best suits you and your company.
Our monthly opportunity identification service finds bid possibilities that fit your areas of expertise, past performance, and other requirements. We scour multiple sources to ensure you don’t miss opportunities that are perfect for your pipeline. We will even find Task Order, Delivery Order, or Call Order opportunities on your IDVs.
The qualification process helps you determine if you should bid or no-bid a solicitation. Our Qualification service includes:
- Researching and verifying government customer contacts,
- Validating opportunities and the details associated with the government customer,
- Evaluation of the old statements of work and/or Request for Proposals (RFP’s),
- Analyzing opportunities for fit and potential show-stopping requirements,
- Performing a capabilities and gap analysis,
- Researching the opportunity background, identifying competition and potential teaming partners, and more.
We Measure Your Improvements
Our pipeline support services have Key Performance Indicators (KPI) associated with each step to deliver consistent results that fuel your business development machine.
Reach out to us to discuss how WinMoreBD™™ can help you win your next bid.
Upcoming Bid & Proposal Academy Classes
This class covers the spectrum of the most important topics, from preparing for a proposal effort and making a bid-no-bid decision, to orchestrating a great proposal kickoff, driving subject matter experts to produce winning content, exhibiting superb leadership and team management skills, managing conflict, setting the right expectations, optimizing proposal team performance, getting the most from the proposal color reviews, and mitigating proposal risks at every stage to reduce stress and increase your proposal’s Pwin. The course also focuses on measuring and improving cost-efficiency and effectiveness of the proposal team. Learn More
This Advanced Capture Management course is for federal business developers and capture managers to learn advanced techniques for government customer engagement and sales, intelligence gathering on opportunities, win strategy brainstorming, and facilitation of competitive analysis, Black Hat, and solution development (CONOPS) workshops. This is the ultimate course for positioning to win government contracts through a rigorous capture planning process. Learn More
Developing a Winning Cost Volume course helps you increase your federal contract win probability. We focus on government contract evaluation, pricing fundamentals such as cost buildup and cost volume elements, price strategy, developing basis of estimate (BOE), coming up with assumptions, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), cost volume narrative, winning in lowest price technically acceptable proposals (LPTA), and much more. Learn More