The U.S. Air Force this week released the draft request for proposals (RFP) for its new 10-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) cyber security contract, Enterprise Cyber Capabilities (EC2).
The Air Force is seeking bidders with experience across the entire cyber framework to support a scope of work that includes: supporting and enabling cyber operations, command and control, Cyber Wings, cyber planning, cyber security, cyber analysis, full-spectrum testing, training, exercising, TTP development, modeling and simulation, cyber mission-essential support, threat assessment support, targeting and analysis support, real-time operation and integration activities, software and tool development, vulnerability research, intrusion detection and prevention support, and strategic management support which enables fulfillment of the AF cyber mission.
The final RFP was scheduled to be released on December 29, 2021, according to the latest schedule. Expect the deadline for submission to be aggressive once the final RFP is released since the government issued a draft RFP in October so bidders could prepare.
If you’re planning to bid on this IDIQ, call our experts at OST Global Solutions to assist you with any part of the proposal process.
Below is an overview of the kind of work the Air Force is seeking:
- Operate and Maintain (O&M): Provide the technical support, administration, and maintenance necessary to ensure effective and efficient information system performance and security
- Training: Provide continuous learning and adherence to Governmental training mandates and related policies
- Management and Policy: Provide assistance and support for Governmental leadership, management, direction, or development and advocacy to effectively conduct cybersecurity work
- Protect and Defend: Identify, analyze, and mitigate threats to internal information systems and/or networks
- Analyze: Perform highly-specialized review and evaluation of incoming cybersecurity information to determine its usefulness for intelligence
- Collect and Operate: Provide specialized denial and deception operations and collection of cybersecurity information that may be used to develop intelligence
- Investigate: Investigate cybersecurity events or crimes related to information systems, networks, and digital evidence
- Securely Provision: Conceptualize, design, procure, and/or build secure information systems, with responsibility for aspects of system and/or network development
The schedule includes the following key dates:
- Draft RFP — Oct. 26
- RFP Issuance — Dec. 29
- Initial Evaluation — Briefing May 12, 2022
- Pre-Final Best Offer Briefing — Aug. 31, 2022
- Source Selection Decision Briefing — Nov. 9, 2022
- Contract Award — Nov. 23, 2022
- Ordering Period Start — Dec. 1, 2022
OST Global Solutions is a professional business development consulting firm. We have experience supporting large, strategic bids like EC2. We can provide capture and proposal teams to develop a complete, winning EC2 proposal. Or we can provide consultants on a case-by-case basis to fill gaps on your business development team. Our services related to the EC2 proposal consist of capture management, proposal management, orals coaching, proposal writing, graphics support, editing, desktop publishing, and cost volume development.
Reach out to us to discuss your EC2 bid, so we can discuss how to develop a winning proposal.
Or reach out to us to learn more.