Join OST Global Solutions for an in-depth webinar on October 11th, 2023 at 12:30pm EST covering the sixth iteration of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA’s) Solution for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). Drawing from our successful experience with SEWP V, we will equip you with critical insights before NASA’s SEWP VI Industry Day on October 18th.
Our session will offer:
- A comprehensive overview of the SEWP VI opportunity.
- A detailed analysis of the draft Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Strategies on capture and positioning to enhance your bid’s success.
Every government agency uses the SEWP vehicle to purchase IT hardware and services. SEWP V awarded over $50 billion across more than 200,000 individual task orders, making SEWP VI a must-win opportunity for IT product and services companies.
Meet the Speakers
Olessia Smotrova, CF APMP Fellow, President and CEO of OST Global Solutions
- Over 20 years in business development.
- Led winning bids for 18 out of the top 20 government contractors, securing over $20 billion throughout her career.
- Recognized as an APMP Fellow, the highest honor in the business development profession.
- Taught a for-credit, graduate course at the Stevens Institute of Technology and provided training to both Treasury and NASA.
David Huff, Partner at OST Global Solutions
- Over 15 years of government business development and military experience.
- Developed 200+ multimillion and multibillion-dollar government and commercial proposals.
- Leads large, strategic capture and proposal efforts for OST’s clients.
SEWP VI: A Snapshot
- NASA’s primary IT procurement vehicle: every government agency uses the SEWP vehicle to purchase IT hardware and services.
- Key Dates: Draft RFP comments due by October 2, 2023, Industry Day on October 18, 2023, Final RFP expected by February 2024, and awards announcement in October 2024.
- Three Phases of Proposal Submission: Qualification, Past Performance, and Selection.
- Three proposal volumes with specific requirements and page counts.
- No ceiling on awards with a projected $12 billion in sales this year.
How OST Global Solutions Can Support Your SEWP VI Bid
With a proven track record, including a winning SEWP V proposal, OST offers industry expertise, a tailored approach, and significant time and resource savings. From capture management to proposal development, we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the SEWP VI bid.
For further inquiries, contact us at:
Upcoming Bid & Proposal Academy Classes
A compliant and high-scoring proposal starts with a well-thought-out outline. This course dives into the intricacies of developing proposal outlines, annotating these outlines, preparing compliance and cross-reference matrixes, and preparing storyboards or work packages the right way. It starts with analyzing different types of Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quote (RFQ) formats to show how various customers may organize the requirements. Learn More
This Government Business Development training offers essential skills in professional business development for government contractors selling services and solutions to the Federal Government. The two-day course begins with an overview of the Federal business development (BD) process and what it takes to succeed in the profession. It proceeds to the basics of U.S. Government business. Learn More
The course uses a real bid opportunity to practice all the capture steps in hands-on exercises using typical tools available to business developers and capture managers. Participants practice developing key elements of a capture plan using a capture plan template provided with the course, and brainstorm on win strategy using a case study. Learn More