Ready to gain a competitive edge in government contracting? Our course, Master AI to Enhance BD, Capture, and Proposal Processes, offers just that – and for a limited time, enjoy an exclusive early bird discount!
Course highlights include:
Day 1: Introduction and Pipeline Development
- Understand how to leverage generative AI without sacrificing data security and intellectual property protection in government BD.
- Use AI to efficiently align opportunities with your company’s strengths, significantly improving the opportunity pipeline development.
- Develop effective basic and advanced AI prompts, including chain of thought prompting and agents, for more insightful and accurate BD, capture, and proposal activities.
Day 2: Capture Management with AI
- Discover how AI enhances customer engagement and intelligence gathering, amplifying key tasks of the capture process.
- Use AI for developing data-driven proposal themes, robust strategies, and conducting comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Optimize teaming strategies and innovate on solutions using AI, leading to stronger proposals.
Day 3: AI in Proposal Development
- Quickly generate compliant and compelling AI-assisted proposal outlines and section content.
- Enhance your proposal reviews and ensure compliance using AI, ensuring submissions with higher Pwin.
- Stay informed about the latest AI trends and the emerging field of AGI, preparing for future shifts in government BD, capture, and proposal professions.
Seats are limited to 20 for each course, with quarter of the seats already taken. Secure your spot today and take the first step towards transforming your BD strategies with AI.
This live course will be delivered virtually via three 2.5-hour sessions.
Dates: February 12, 13, 14 | April 23, 24, 25
Time: 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Contact us to address your training needs, and we’ll assist you in building a winning proposal writing team.
Upcoming Bid & Proposal Academy Classes
This class covers the spectrum of the most important topics, from preparing for a proposal effort and making a bid-no-bid decision, to orchestrating a great proposal kickoff, driving subject matter experts to produce winning content, exhibiting superb leadership and team management skills, managing conflict, setting the right expectations, optimizing proposal team performance, getting the most from the proposal color reviews, and mitigating proposal risks at every stage to reduce stress and increase your proposal’s Pwin. The course also focuses on measuring and improving cost-efficiency and effectiveness of the proposal team. Learn More
This Advanced Capture Management course is for federal business developers and capture managers to learn advanced techniques for government customer engagement and sales, intelligence gathering on opportunities, win strategy brainstorming, and facilitation of competitive analysis, Black Hat, and solution development (CONOPS) workshops. This is the ultimate course for positioning to win government contracts through a rigorous capture planning process. Learn More
Developing a Winning Cost Volume course helps you increase your federal contract win probability. We focus on government contract evaluation, pricing fundamentals such as cost buildup and cost volume elements, price strategy, developing basis of estimate (BOE), coming up with assumptions, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), cost volume narrative, winning in lowest price technically acceptable proposals (LPTA), and much more. Learn More