With a spirit of gratitude entering the holiday season, our team is opening the sale for foundations and advanced business development, capture, and proposal training courses and self-study products at the lowest price of the year.
From November 22, 2021 thru December 2, 2021 you can get a 35% price reduction on all our public classes (in Rockville, MD or remote) and self-study courses for winning government contracts. The Executive Summary Secrets, the Blueprint for Federal Business Development, Proposal Manager’s Essential Checklists, and the Proposal Resources Estimating Guide are all available at this discounted price. When you order, use this code at the checkout: THANKYOU2021. Here is where you can learn more and purchase:
We only have a sale once a year, and it starts a bit early so you can get through the approval cycle that your company may require. If you couldn’t justify taking the training before, this sale should make it a lot more affordable for you or the whole team. We are on a mission to make your capture and proposal jobs easier, more enjoyable, and more rewarding – and our training will take you a long way towards that goal.
Hope to see you there and thank you!
P.S. This sale doesn’t apply to previously purchased courses or self-study materials.
Below are some of our upcoming classes and dates:
- Desktop Publishing for Proposal Professionals – Dec 1, 2021
- Writing Government Cost Proposals – Dec 2-3, 2021
- Federal Government Business Development Training – Jan 20-21, 2022
- Foundations of Capture Management Training – Feb 3-4, 2022
- Foundations of Proposal Management Training – Feb 17-18, 2022
- Proposal Win Themes Development – Mar 3, 2022
- Advanced Proposal Management – Mar 17-18, 2022
- Preparing Winning Multiple Awards and Task Order Proposals – Mar 24-25, 2022
- Advanced Capture Management – Apr 7-8, 2022
- Proposal Graphics Conceptualization and Design – Apr 14, 2022
- Desktop Publishing for Proposal Professionals – Apr 15, 2022
- Competitive Analysis: Black Hat and Price to Win Training – Apr 28-29, 2022
Reach out to us with any questions.